Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Dear Me !

Hello Everybody ! 


 I think it was time to put on  my sexy style , a little cleavage and femininity never killed nobody ! I've been rocking tomboy- chic look for some time now , which is my favorite look to go , so I thought a little dress down a little sexy on  my next post! . This is a sexy look for a night out or a date night  ,  but not suitable  for a first date this could jeopardize things  hahaha ! The look is sexy , sassy but classy ! I merge the black turtleneck  bodysuit in a khaki pencil skirt, I coordinate everything  by adding  a camel coat on top , which makes it even more stylish  with pair of black strap high heel sandals . Hope you like Happy reading x











 I was wearing ; bodysuit From Ebay new similar here , pencil skirt from Missguided  here , sandal Aldo similar here , coat ESSENTIAL similar here 

2 comments: