Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Date night !

Greeting from London !



We were out and about Saturday night in our local pub restaurant. Sometimes having a night in the neighborhood is quite right!
It was also an opportunity for me to take some pictures of what I wore that night.
Would you be interested in going on a date in your neighborhood or prefer to go elsewhere?



The gorgeous dress that I wear I bought last year on H&m website , the trench coat I bought from Tkmaxx .
Tk maxx  is a great department store for designer bargain, they have a great selection of affordable designer brands with 60% off the original price .
The only thing is that I find it difficult to shop out there ) it may happen that you get dizzy when you just look around the store.ha ha ha  the store is so huge , everything looks marvelous around,  you don't know where to start, most of the time the store is disorganized and packed with many clients.









I'm wearing
Coat jessica simpson from Tk maxx
Dress from H&m
Shoes Christian louboutin so kate
Bag vintage Chanel 
Thank you for passing by!  x Sandramecy

4 comments:

  1. Yellow is a really original color. I like very much that dress...it looks so perfect on you! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous my dear! Beautiful dress, i love yellow color! ;)

    Kisses and have a nice day ❤
    Http://www.abreapestana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear thank you for passing by x

      Delete