Friday, February 12, 2016

Super Cusual !





 Last Friday, I treat myself with a Big Mac meal at my local McDonald . Yes McDonald's "you heard " !! There is something about the Big Mac meal , double juicy cheeseburger and fries yummy Yummy I just can't get enough !!  Home fries is ok but nothing to compare with that of McDonald's . This is what attracts us to go to McDonald's . Don't  forget the price it's super cheap. "Making this kind of thought in my head , hey do you fancy a dual a Big Mac and French fries today" it 's not even expensive only cost fiver ( £ 5). When I'm schedule to start on a diet soon, this is what usually happens 
Me : I'm on a diet 
McDonald : bitch when ? Just grab yourself a Big Mac! 
ha ha ha 
it's not like there isn't other healthy alternative meal other than the Big Mac ,but for what I know the double cheeseburger aka Big Mac is peoples favourite
I will advise you to be healthy and treat, indulge yourself once in awhile . 












I was wearing 

Shirt Ralph Laurent , Jean New look , Coat from boyfriend closet Italian design , Shoes Balenciaga  ,Bag New look , Glasses from Amazon

Thank you for passing by xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. I like very much this casual outfit SandraMecy! Have a nice day, kisses and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear!! and you're welcome ! thank you for passing by kisses

    ReplyDelete