Friday, October 30, 2015

Knit Cardigan x


Greeting to all !



I rarely wear clothes of bright color , but this cardigan was exceptional , it was a gift , that  I graciously accepted . I kept  the  look simple , I wear a knit cardigan multicolored with a plain white T- shirt inside and a pair of  destroyed denim jeans., I only added few accessories like the Bordeaux hat , an oversized clear frame glass, I  pair the outfits with a multicolored 10 cm Christian Louboutin stiletto heel #BilleetBoule the shoe blends perfectly with the colors of the cardigan , both the shoe and the cardigan have shades of orange that give the outfits a perfect combination.





 Sweaters and cardigans are must have this fall.




You can get something similar here . Desigual  always have really nice selection of knitwear .



I was wearing Disigual  knitted cardigan x ,

 T shirt New Look x ,
 Miss selfridge jean x ,
 Christian Louboutin  heel x ,
 Dolce & Gabbana handbag x , 

No comments:

Post a Comment