Monday, October 05, 2015

Denim on Denim Allure


Greeting to all ! 

 I really wanted to wear denim on denim trend, but I could not really decide what kind of style I should go for. The shirt and skirt style which was first spotted on celebrities , it has now become everyone's favorite . Or the classic style which simply is a denim shirt and a pair of jeans . I decided to stick with the classic look by adding my touch to it .    



    The denim blue shirt that I wear is branded 'Soul Cal' it costs only £ 25 . You can find here .The boyfriend jeans I got it on sale from Primark costing only £ 5, I destroyed DIY myself. similar here . I decided not to wear any belts and pull the underwear out  just to add an urban look to it .The ankle strap sandals are from  Aldo there are 12 inches, but very comfortable, it has a platform of two inches, to help work and stand comfortably . My goal was to create a sexy look without effort .







I think taking photos should be fun , so I'm being a little playful .


accessories : Michael Kors watch , Ray Band sunglasses , Calvin Klein Underwear , Tote bag shoulder strap  from Ebay 
Thank you for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment