Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy New Year 2k16 !!!



2015  has passed so quickly. The year was great and challenging at the same . I experience great moment that I share with you, and sad moments that I share with God alone. For he's the greatest , anyone can put their trust in him, God understands you more than you or someone else does . I can not wait to witness what he has in store for me in 2k16 , I trust and believe God has the best plan for you and me! wish you all the best for 2k16 ! let it be the year you 'll always remenber in your life! Happy new Year guys!!! 


















I'm wearing : Monique lhuilier dress kinda semilar here , Hawes&Curtis shirt  here, Pour la victoire shoes here , New look clutch bag  semilar here


Thank you for passing by xox

No comments:

Post a Comment