Thursday, August 04, 2016

On Point !

Greetings everyone! 

I know it's been a while since I've published a post so sorry :( but mind you it's summer,  days seem shorter, I just want to make the most of this summer.

On point! Boots are no longer a winter fashion , thanks to Kanye with his yeezy collection , wearing  boots in sunny season does no longer look off. Alleluia ! !   if you're afraid of looking out of season, well, no point really, because you can do what  you want when you want in the world of fashion ..... and for real, when does a good pair of boots really go out of season?Usually during  summer  I moved to the side my winter wear but this year I left it near place.

As far as I'm concerned the weather hasn't be one of its kind this year. unfortunately sad :(

I took a short break and travel to the countryside to relax and focus on myself, eat fresh organic food and doing yoga relaxation . I must admit that this was one of my favourite trip ever !


















I was wearing 
Shirt from a army vintage store 
Skirt from River island 
Shoes EGO official / check out previous post for link 
Belt & accessories from different boutiques in London

Picture from recent Trip



Thank you for passing by xox

15 comments:

  1. How wonderful you had such a great time in the country! Such trips make really sense! And your look with the boots is cool - yes fortunately now it is easy possible to wear boots not only in winter :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear! yes absolutely a good trip!

      Delete
  2. Freat time in your coutry, loving your outfit! <3

    Kisses, DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see you handling the animals with so much love and those yoga moments are gold! I love how you styled the outfit,you look chic and edgy!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super hot look dear! I'm glad you're enjoying your summer! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW OUTFIT POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. rocking it!! enjoy your summer!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, love it :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete